Century Park Campus was established in 2007 for Upper Primary and Secondary students in Pudong. This spacious campus is located just a short 10-minute drive from our Regency Park Campus. With small class sizes, students receive close attention from the faculty, and are challenged and nurtured to develop their skills and interests, all while developing strong friendships among the diverse, close-knit community.
The classrooms feature integrated, interactive Smartboard technology, as well as air filtration units to improve air quality. The campus also features:
- Biology, Physics, and Chemistry laboratories, with complete resources for advanced Science studies
- A double-court gymnasium where we host internal and external sports tournaments throughout the year
- Our unique Design & Technology workshops that include the latest technology and facilities, where students turn ideas into reality with Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) on Mac computers, and real Computer Numerical Control (CNC) milling machines
- Large, bright art rooms, which allow our students to develop and nurture their creativity. Additionally, our new Artist-in-Residence adds support to the programme
- Fully equipped music rooms, which enhance our progressive music programme, allowing students to plan and perform regular music concerts, while honing their individual talents
- A large sports field and basketball courts, where students socialise and play sports during break and lunch time
- A cozy theatre for the school’s numerous drama and music productions
The well-rounded education provided at Century Park Campus provides students with an experience that builds their confidence and skills, setting them on the road to success in the ever more competitive and globalised world. For a Virtual Tour of our campus, please click here.