Gubei Campus is located within the very popular Gubei New Area District. Chosen for its convenient, central location in the western area of the city, and within a short walking distance of our Hongqiao Campus, Gubei caters for our Secondary students. The campus is characterised by bright, open facilities that provide a comfortable learning environment for students.
The campus’ state-of-the-art facilities include integrated, interactive Smartboard technology in every classroom, as well as air filtration units to improve air quality. The campus also features:
- Biology, Physics, and Chemistry laboratories, with complete resources for advanced science studies
- A spacious, double-court gymnasium where we host many internal and external sports tournaments throughout the year
- Our unique Art, Design & Technology workshops that include the latest technology and facilities, where students turn ideas into reality with Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) on Mac computers, and real Computer Numerical Control (CNC) milling machines
- Our professional recording studio and designated music rooms, which enhance an already progressive and established music programme, allowing students to plan and perform regular, impressive music concerts, while honing their individual talents
- A large sports field, and basketball courts, where students gather to shoot hoops and socialise before and after school, and during breaks
- A black box theatre, and a large hall for the school’s many drama productions
This campus is brimming with activity, and each student thrives as they learn in an environment that has been designed to develop and nurture their learning and creativity. For a look at the Gubei Campus, please click here.