Hongqiao Campus was established in 1993 as the first YCIS campus in Shanghai. Located in the western part of the city, it is conveniently situated near housing compounds, shopping places, and restaurants that are popular with the expatriate community.
The campus facilities accommodate the needs of a growing population of Kindergarten and Primary students, and include:
- Large, bright classrooms with interactive Smartboard technology to encourage stimulating classroom interaction
- Air filtration units in the classrooms to provide students with a clean learning environment
- A large sports field and safe play areas where children can exercise, run, and play
- Dedicated computer labs equipped with the latest hardware and software
- Libraries which house a large collection of English and Chinese literature
- Music and multi-purpose rooms, where children gain a firm foundation in music and the performing arts
Every aspect of learning, from the facilities to the curriculum, has been developed to provide a unique and enjoyable learning experience for each student. For a Virtual Tour of Hongqiao Campus, please click here.