Gubei Campus is known for producing well-rounded Secondary students with consistently stellar academic results and top tier university matriculations, year after year.
The bright, open campus features facilities that provide students with opportunities to develop new skills and interests in a wide variety of areas, all within a multi-cultural environment.
The convenient, central location in the western part of the city is just a short walk from our Hongqiao Campus, and is a weekend ”hub” of activities for our community partners, such as the Boy Scouts of America.
The Gubei Campus’ state-of-the-art facilities include:
- Integrated, interactive Smartboard technology in every classroom
- Air filtration units in all classrooms to provide a safe, optimal learning environment
- Biology, Physics, and Chemistry laboratories, with complete resources for advanced science studies
- A spacious, double-court gymnasium where we host many internal and external sports tournaments throughout the year
- Unique Art and Design & Technology workshops that include the latest technology and equipment, where students turn ideas into reality with computer-aided design (CAD) on Mac computers, real computer numerical control (CNC) milling machines, and 3D printers.
- Our professional recording studio and designated music rooms enhance our progressive and established music programme, allowing students to plan and perform regular, impressive music concerts, while honing their individual talents
- A large sports field and basketball courts, where students gather to shoot hoops and socialise before and after school, and during breaks. As of February 2018, Gubei Campus students will benefit from a competition training swimming pool at the Ronghua Campus
- A black box theatre and a large hall for the school’s many drama productions
This campus is brimming with activity, and each student thrives as they learn in an environment that has been designed to develop and nurture their learning and creativity. To take a virtual tour of the Gubei Campus, please click here.