Regency Park Campus
Regency Park Campus opened in 2005 and is conveniently located within walking distance of several popular housing compounds, and Kerry Parkside, one of the city’s most well-known shopping and community areas. It is also a 10-minute drive from other preferred housing areas in Pudong, making it a very conveniently located campus for families living in Pudong.
The campus caters for students from Kindergarten to Lower Primary and is specifically designed to meet the needs of these children. This campus features:
- Large, bright classrooms with interactive Smartboard technology to encourage stimulating classroom interaction.
- Air filtration units in the classrooms to provide students with a safe and healthy learning environment.
- A large gymnasium, sports field, basketball court, and several interactive play structures and spaces where children can exercise, run, and play.
- Dedicated computer labs equipped with the latest hardware and software.
- Libraries which house a large collection of English and Chinese literature.
- Music and multi-purpose rooms, which provide students with a firm foundation in music, and allow them to learn to express themselves through the performing arts and special assemblies.
- A colourful art room, nurturing their creativity.
The holistic, well-rounded education, and dynamic facilities at Regency Park Campus contribute to the already warm and stimulating atmosphere on campus, allowing all students to flourish and achieve their full potential. For a Virtual Tour of Regency Park Campus, please click here.